<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5444154906940312685?origin\x3dhttp://dramamama-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome;
See all you want but originality is the key.

us !;
Hasyimah(Leader)
Zakiah(Secretary)
Athira(Research IC)
Izza(Presentation IC)
Rosziati(Design IC)


talk;




leave;
Sorry,no links.
look back;
credits;
images: x
brushes: x x
designer: x
getting a closer relationship on hari raya
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
my brother and I (:
can't upload more. my computer is going crazy.

1)HARI RAYA !

I have celebrated many celebrations and festivals. I love celebrating Hari Raya Haji, Hari Raya Puasa , Birthdays and many more. These celebrations has helped me to make my relationship with my parents much more closer. I get to know them much more deeper inside and also their likes and dislikes. One celebration which occurs every year is Hari Raya Puasa.

This day is really special because we could get to know each other much more better. Hari Raya is celebrated after the fasting month as a reward after having to fast for one month. Before this day, I would spent most of my time with my mother and we will go to geylang for the last minute shopping. On the night of Hari Raya Eve, we will clean up and put up all the new decorations we bought to beautify our house. I will help my mother to cook all the delicious malay food. While doing the work, my mother would tell me stories about my grandmother and how the old days looks like. She sometimes would share with me her love stories about her and my father. After all the tired work, we watched the hari raya special on television. After that we went to bed.

The actual day of Hari Raya, I will be the first to wake up and prepare all the dishes. I will also arrange the cakes and biscuits, my mom and I baked, into a decorated container. On this very joyful day, we will wear our new clothes. Every morning my dad and brothers would go to the mosque to perform their prayers and once they are home, each of us would seek forgiveness form each of my family members who is older than them. I will always shed a lot of tears because i regret everything i had done wrong to them and I will try to turn over a new leaf. In the afternoon, my aunties,uncles and cousins would come to my house to visit my grandmother who is staying with us. All of us will have fun together by telling lame jokes and eating our favourite snacks. We would then take pictures as a big family.

After spending almost of the day at my house, it is then our turn to go to my cousin's house. I had a lot of fun. And i get to know cousins which I never see before. And sometimes I will remember what my cousin's name is because i would forget their names since we didn't meet for a year.To me, Hari Raya is not about money but about bonding with our family members. Every Hari Raya, i would shed a lot of tears but my family would cheer me up . I hope this year's Hari Raya would be much more fun than last year.

2)Jess and my experiences !

As for Jess experience on christmas, Jess decided to buy Leslie a christmas gift. But he does not have enough money to buy each and everyone one christmas present. He knows Leslie does not care if Jess did not buy her anything, but to Jess it is important to buy her something. He then got a puppy, named Prince Terrien, for free since it is for adoption. This shows that money is not important in their friendship and money does not help to sustain their wonderful friendship. Jess spent much more time with Leslie instead of his family. On the next morning, Jess exchange gifts with his family and his parents bought him a electrical race-car set. However, it does not work properly. This shows that Jess' father does not care about him and want him to be happy by buying a expensive gift. He cares about Jess by buying him a present but Jess does not want a race car. It tells that Jess' father does not have a knowledge of Jess' interest and likes. They do not have a close relationship and understanding.

As for my experience on Hari Raya, I woke up early in the morning just to help my mother prepare the snacks. I spent most of my time with my mother by doing house work, baking, and decorating our house on the eve of Hari Raya so we could have much more understanding and know each other much more better. On Hari Raya i spent most of my days with my family members but Jess spent most of his time with friends. I will cry on hari raya and the first person to console me is my mom. This tells me that she really care for me and my feelings.

The similarities is that Jess did have fun on Christmas and i do have fun too on Hari Raya. Jess' father bought his a race-car to show care and my mom show care by consoling me.

The differences is that Jess spent much more time with Leslie instead of his family but i spent most of my time with my family instead of my friends. Jess' father does not know a lot of things about Jess but my mom knows a lot of things about me since every year we would spent time together and share about ourself. Jess spent much more time with friends to vanish his tension and unhappiness but i spent time with my family members to have fun and enjoy. They did not use this special day to bond with each other but my mother and i did.


-Rosziati Bte Roslan(17)